Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy birthday, Becca!

Today is the lovely Becca's birthday, which means: rainbow nail day!

L'Oreal Jet Set Activate creme, Milani Neon Awesome Orange, China Glaze Happy Go Lucky,
China Glaze Four Leaf Clover, Orly Blue Collar, Orly Charged Up



I actually did this manicure last Friday, so with Prop 8 and DOMA on my mind, I decided to do my rainbows in the style of the LGBTQ flag.


The blue polish was all goopy and awful, and not really the same color that it was when I bought it. I think this rainbow would've been a lot better with a lighter, brighter blue. As it is, the blue and the green blend together too much for my liking.

I ran out of time to do all these stripes on my right hand (plus I'm not sure if my left hand is dexterous enough for that), so I pulled out four more polishes (Orly Calypso Breeze, two Love & Beauty polishes whose colorways I don't know, and a pink Sally Hansen polish whose colorway I also don't know).

Ten polishes = two on each finger!

I maybe like the right hand even better than the left! I keep changing my mind, though. And wearing all my neutral clothing because I have so much color on my nails already.

DFTBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment